Estimated cost to replace new with trifold mirror is $4,200
67w x 19d x 35 high
Made in Indiana by Tell City – an ultra high end brand that was established in 1865.
Tell City was chosen by Jacqueline Kennedy for the White House.
This is arguably the nicest cherry furniture ever made.
Equal to Canada’s Gibbard in quality but with more style.
All cherry solids. No veneers.
11 dovetailed drawers all with bottom reinforced joints.
Gorgeous solid brass hardware and backplates.
Jewelry tray insert.
2 raised panel doors concealing 2 pull-out drawers.
Beautifully shaped bracket aprons.
Special Note: 1x longish mark on dresser top as per photo (in my opinion does not subtract from great provenance).
Arched Swan neck top with 2 folding wings.
All beveled mirror panels.
Overall condition is very good.
Delivery available and extra.
ALSO HAVE A MATCHING NIGHT STAND AS PER ATTACHED PHOTO.
FREE Local Pickup. Email or call us for specific arrangements.
Local Eligere Delivery
in Cambridge / Kitchener-Waterloo and Guelph
- LOCAL DELIVERY - SMALL SIZE $95 / 1 person required
- LOCAL DELIVERY - MEDIUM SIZE - $155 / 2 people required
- LOCAL DELIVERY - LARGE & HEAVY SIZE - $205 and up depending on size and weight / 2 people required
GTA Eligere Delivery
- GTA DELIVERY - SMALL SIZE - $145 / 1 person required
- GTA DELIVERY - MEDIUM SIZE - $ 195 / 2 people required
- GTA DELIVERY - LARGE & HEAVY SIZE - from $260 and up depending on size and weight / 2 people required.
Shipping is available at an additional cost. You are welcome to use any shipping service you want. We can suggest to you possible third party providers if you wish.
You will make arrangements with them directly for delivery and pay them directly. They must be able to pick-up, safely load and deliver to you with a signed Bill of Lading acknowledging that they have taken responsibility of your item at the time of pick up.
We will not be responsible for any 3rd party delivery issues that may arise.